he was never good, lol
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        he was never good, lol
        Typical post-hype comment from someone who has to jump the bandwagon, but goes too far. There's one thing to claim that you do not like an artist, put up some arguements for your case and understand how that's your own opinion. Posting something like you did, that's just stupid. Adding a "lol" at the end just makes it even more ridiculous, did you find something funny?

Dope track, feeling it. Stating that Game is over because you've grown tired of his style isn't logical at all, especially if you claim yourself to be one of these mainstream haters. Being tired of an artist's music doesn't implicate that the artist is boring, but that you either don't share taste for the current direction of his/her music or have grown tired of an already used style. However, saying that one is "over", is using one of the mainstream music's most beloved and overused phrases.
        Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

Originally posted by Tsubotai View Post
          Typical post-hype comment from someone who has to jump the bandwagon, but goes too far. There's one thing to claim that you do not like an artist, put up some arguements for your case and understand how that's your own opinion. Posting something like you did, that's just stupid. Adding a "lol" at the end just makes it even more ridiculous, did you find something funny?

Dope track, feeling it. Stating that Game is over because you've grown tired of his style isn't logical at all, especially if you claim yourself to be one of these mainstream haters. Being tired of an artist's music doesn't implicate that the artist is boring, but that you either don't share taste for the current direction of his/her music or have grown tired of an already used style. However, saying that one is "over", is using one of the mainstream music's most beloved and overused phrases.
          hmm why lol? the game is funny!
          dont like the instrumentals of his tracks, he raps boring, really not my style
          the only track I like is: Hate It Or Love It
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

i listened to the song earlier on 2 dopeboyz and the 3 other they posted was not feeling any of them to be honest i wish more track where like the documentary days

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X