Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Hitman HD Collection Listed by Retailer

Relive Agent 47's past in HD.

It keeps happening, but another retailer has posted a listing for an as yet unannounced title. This time it's a HD trilogy of last-generation Hitman games. The collection reportedly includes Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman 3: Contract and Hitman: Blood Money (which also came out on Xbox 360).

The bundle was espied on 16Games, an Italian retailer, with a release date of October 15th. With the next instalment in the series, Hitman: Absolution, out on November 20th, it gives newcomers and fans alike enough time to get up to speed with the series. Currently, the listing is only for a PlayStation 3 collection.
    Last edited by GreenL420; 06-01-2012, 06:50 PM.

no part 1
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

This is bullshit. Why is it that the Xbox is getting no love? The HD Collections of Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider, Prince Of Persia & now it seems Hitman all exclusive to PlayStation. That's not right. And yeah, what's up with no Codename 47? Blood Money is this generation (though I do realize it came out before the PS3 was released therefore they don't have it). Sony is doing what Microsoft used to do (before the days of everything being about that wack ass Kinect camera) which is getting them exclusive deals from third-parties. Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
        This is bullshit. Why is it that the Xbox is getting no love? The HD Collections of Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider, Prince Of Persia & now it seems Hitman all exclusive to PlayStation. That's not right. And yeah, what's up with no Codename 47? Blood Money is this generation (though I do realize it came out before the PS3 was released therefore they don't have it). Sony is doing what Microsoft used to do (before the days of everything being about that wack ass Kinect camera) which is getting them exclusive deals from third-parties. Such a shame.
        Yea could be a bold move on the part of sony trying to get a bit of exclusive rights similar to the deal 360 has with call of duty

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Yea could be a bold move on the part of sony trying to get a bit of exclusive rights similar to the deal 360 has with call of duty
          Yeah, I really hate Microsoft for this. Timed exclusivity on some damn map packs for a recycled game that does nothing to push gaming forward. And I've never understood why Microsoft exclusivity was always timed (Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, Call Of Duty series DLC since Modern Warfare) & Sony's exclusivity has been permanent (Batman Arkham Asylum DLC, Medal Of Honor Frontline HD, Tomb Raider HD Collection, Prince Of Persia HD Collection, Splinter Cell HD Collection and now Hitman HD Collection). Not cool. Rockstar better be bringing Agent to the 360. Fuck giving Sony an entire game permanent exclusivity. Especially from the guys behind GTA. Microsoft really needs to get their heads out of their asses and get back to catering to the fanbase that made them successful in the video game arena.

Comment

Yeah, I really hate Microsoft for this. Timed exclusivity on some damn map packs for a recycled game that does nothing to push gaming forward. And I've never understood why Microsoft exclusivity was always timed (Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, Call Of Duty series DLC since Modern Warfare) & Sony's exclusivity has been permanent (Batman Arkham Asylum DLC, Medal Of Honor Frontline HD, Tomb Raider HD Collection, Prince Of Persia HD Collection, Splinter Cell HD Collection and now Hitman HD Collection). Not cool. Rockstar better be bringing Agent to the 360. Fuck giving Sony an entire game permanent exclusivity. Especially from the guys behind GTA. Microsoft really needs to get their heads out of their asses and get back to catering to the fanbase that made them successful in the video game arena.
            Yea i hear ya there and agree but splinter cell started off as an exclusive for xbox and 360 but then eventually branched over to the ps3 so i imagine it will be the same way eventually with this game hopefully anyways

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
              Yea i hear ya there and agree but splinter cell started off as an exclusive for xbox and 360 but then eventually branched over to the ps3 so i imagine it will be the same way eventually with this game hopefully anyways
              Conviction completely slipped my mind. The 1 third-party permanent exclusive. I still find it weird that it wasn't timed. There needs to be no permanent exclusivity at all so that both fanbases (Xbox, Playstation) can enjoy all third-party material. The only games that should be exclusive permanently are first-party games.

Comment

Conviction completely slipped my mind. The 1 third-party permanent exclusive. I still find it weird that it wasn't timed. There needs to be no permanent exclusivity at all so that both fanbases (Xbox, Playstation) can enjoy all third-party material. The only games that should be exclusive permanently are first-party games.
                I think the same way why not have them on both consoles and make double the money from both markets but i don't think we will see the day where Halo will be on a ps3 or god of war will be on a 360 lol just using those for an example

Comment

wtf no 360 release .. thats fucking BS .. this is one of my favorite games ... love snneking up on ppl and killing their asses and then wearing their clothes ..

ya'll know wat i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                    wtf no 360 release .. thats fucking BS .. this is one of my favorite games ... love snneking up on ppl and killing their asses and then wearing their clothes ..

ya'll know wat i mean
                    you make me sick

but I agree Hitman is a great franchise
                    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                    Vinyls: 60
                    Cassettes: 110
                    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X