NBA 2k11 Review - Best Sports Game Ever Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2k11 Review - Best Sports Game Ever Made

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAIhWEmn79M]YouTube - NBA 2K11: Video Review[/ame]

In my opinion, I've never seen a game so well created that it destroyed its competition. EA Sports delayed their NBA Elite 11, and have said that they will offer roster updates for the NBA Live 10 game, which indicates they no longer plan on releasing NBA ELITE 11 this year, or if they do, very well into the late quarter. GO 2K!
    Only the Strong Survive

EA will be in for some serious ass trouble if they heavily postpone or cease the release of NBA Elite, this review looks good, but can't say nothin until Elite is out.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

woah fuck that looks so good.....unreal graphics

Comment

looks pretty nice....and i dont really like the NBA.
        might have to get this

Comment

This is surely the best sport game i got and played in 2010. Micheal Jordan campaign and classic teams from chicago bulls, la lakers etc.

Its def better then the EA Nba series, if you like sports game and basketball you gotta have this game no doubt.

Comment

i must get it...later..its in my list, first is: TDU2, then nba2k11...

Comment

i have 2k10 and thats all i really need as of basketball games lol
              F-N-F
              THE REMIX KING
              / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X